Sunday, August 2, 2015

St Joseph !!!

St Joseph
Biography; 

St Joseph first appearing in the gospel of Mathew and Luke. St Joseph was the earthly father of Jesus and the husband of the Virgin Mary.
Wow, I am so flabbergasted at the thought of using a statue as a last resort to sell a house. 
 This sounds so unbelievable to me. I find it so hard to believe and I identify it as being equal to witchcraft, and voodoo. The bible speaks of witchcraft and we are commanded by God not to practice these things. 

Leviticus 20:6 - And the soul that turneth after such as have familiar spirits, and after wizards, to go a whoring after them, I will even set my face against that soul, and will cut him off from among his people.



Isaiah 8:19 - And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead? 

All statues are man made. They have eyes but they cannot see, ears they have but they cannot hear. They have legs, arms and a mouth but they are unable to eat, breath or walk. They have no soul. 

I work at a Christian book store and these statues are sold for one purpose only. When a person is unable to sell his or her house the statue is purchased. It is then  taken home where a hole is dug in the ground outside the home and the statue is placed upside down and covered in the ground. In my opinion this is witchcraft. A person is now relying on a statue to perform an act. Everyone who has come in to purchase these statues swear by this and refuses to listen to what God's word says about things like this. 

To rely on something man made shows me that people have given up dependency and belief in the creator and is seeking other alternatives for the outcome of their lives. As people we want instant gratification, as if God is magic and he should be working on our time instead of us being patient and waiting on his timing. I have learned that there is a lesson to be learned while waiting. So while we wait the Lord is working it out to our benefit. We cannot see it all but that is why life is a mystery. God himself is a mystery and all we have to do is follow his commandments, believe in his  will for our lives, and he will heal, bless and restore us. I cannot say that I am a believer of the almighty and then turn and do witchcraft. God and witchcraft does not mix. I cannot go to the dead for answers about the living. The bible specifically states that God is a God of the living not the dead. So whatever problems arise in life I hope to call on my God in prayer and in praises. The praises go up and the blessings come down. 


No comments:

Post a Comment