Friday, December 18, 2015

Dear Mister Government!!!!!

Dear Mister  Government,

Before you get in government you should take a good long look at yourself. Before you make a whole lot of promises you cannot possibly keep, you should consider the lives of the people you are put in place to help. The people who vote for you are more than just a vote. You pretend that you care about the personal individual but all you wanted was my vote. You do not care about the individual. If you cared about the individual and people you would not pass laws that would only corrupt the nation and destroy the moral ethics of life. The laws which are being broken was ordained by the father of all creation. When a nation turns its back on God almighty that nation will soon cease to be a nation. When did you start to forget that people are humans. I believe most government are inconsiderate to the needs of its citizens. Rulers become mindless and powerful. Their only interest is to gain more power but all power belongs to my God and savior Jesus Christ, Yeshua, Jehovah, King of Kings and Lord of Lords, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.  It's a shame you have lost interest and care in the people who voted for you. Now they tell me that my vote does not count.  Exactly what has happened to you . Where is the we can do this together attitude? that energetic enthusiasm about all the things and changes you will bring forth for the future. Changes future generations can be proud of . Proud of the country they were born in, proud of the country they live in. But no" instead I must be careful where I go and what I say because you have misbehaved and treated not only me like shit but you have treated other countries and people like shit. So now every country is out for war. What are we fighting for. But I guess this is what I get when I put my trust in government,  and man and not God. 

There is only one true government and he is coming and replacing all government and that is the government of Jesus Christ. Isaiah 9:6 for unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:7 Of the increase of his government there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgement and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The Zeal of the Lord of host will perform this.


No comments:

Post a Comment