Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The author and finisher of it all!!!

The author and finisher of it all!!!

So I have been listening to a couple of people complain about their relationship with their mates. Here are two people with the same  concern. Their man provides and pay bills but he is not passionate enough. They wished he cared more, or gave them more attention. As I listened to someone else give them advice I had a little grin on my face  to what they were talking about. Not that I was laughing at the situation but because I now know that to every problem and situation in life I now have an answer. It took me years to realize that I needed to take all of my problems to God. I actually thought that I could solve them myself. These two people I know personally and If I told them to pray about it they would both say " yea ok," but they would not listen to me. What I have come to understand is that if two people in a relationship decided to pray together they will see a change in their relationship. A change for the better. God knows our thoughts, he reads our minds, he knows our likes and dislikes. He knows each and every one of us better than we know ourselves. He also knows what is best for us. The Lord says for us to bring all of our cares to him. He gave us relationships, he gave us family, he gave us love, he gave us sex, people have sex, plants have sex, animals have sex. He gave us life, he gave us everything. Why is it so difficult to go to God with all our problems when he created all the things we are having a problem with. So if I am having a problem in any area of my life I am taking it to him. Now what I know is that he also told us to not fornicate since it is a sin. So if someone is having a problem in a relationship in which they are not married well, maybe they need to fix the bigger issues first. We need to ask ourselves why are we in this relationship in the first place. Is it to eventually get married or is it just another boyfriend girlfriend thing.  If it is another boyfriend and girlfriend thing then as time goes on the relationship goes south and we move on to the next. Personally I am tired of the same repetitive thing that leads to nowhere. I want marriage, after all it is Gods gift to us. 
  God gave Eve to Adam and even though Eve sinned first he did not destroy the relationship, he sent them both out of the garden of Eden. The bible says that God hates divorce and we ourselves should be doing what ever possible to save our marriage if we have one. Jesus first miracle was turning water into wine at a wedding. I guess all I'm trying to say is if a person is living in sin don't ask God to bless your sin. It won't happen, but when we start to line ourselves up with God and ask him to come into our hearts, home, relationships and what ever situation we are having he will fix whatever is broken. After all he created all things because he is the Author and finisher of all things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment