Thursday, February 20, 2014

I Said A Prayer

I went to see the judge. I could not see his face so I just expressed to him how I felt. I opened my heart and let the words spill from my mouth. I was so distraught that I had tears falling down my face. I told him all of my concerns and worries. I said you know " I was told that you were the highest judge in the land. I was also told that you are better than the Supreme Court I  also said " judge, " I do not and cannot afford a lawyer; he said, " don't worry because one has been provided free for you . I must warn you, you need to go through him before you can see me. He is the counselor who will listen to your case, present it to me and we will determine the outcome. Also you cannot lie about anything because I do not listen to liars and I hate liars. I know those who tell the truth and those who lie. 
I said; but judge I have many adversaries who hate me and wrongfully accuse me and I am at a loss for words and what to do. I have no one else who will take my case nor do I have anyone who is on my side. The judge basically told me, my child" I have seen your trials and I am aware of your situation. Do not worry yourself because my son who is your counselor paid the cost of this trial long before the foundation of this world. Your adversity can do no more than I allow him, if only you would believe in me. I am God, the living God, you cannot hide from me, I hear you and those who call on me with an honest heart I hear. I will advocate for you when no one else can, I will save you when every one else has given up on you, when hope seems lost, allow me to be your hope, I am the light that shines through the darkness, I am he who sees all things and knows all things. Never Underestimate  My Love For You.

No comments:

Post a Comment