Saturday, March 8, 2014

I Disciple

I disciple
I currently am employed at a Christian book store. I pretty much like my job because it is the first job that I have ever had where I can openly have a conversation with customers about God and Jesus Christ with renewed strength knowing that there are other people who feel the same way. People who love God, love to here the word and do not mind giving him praise. 

Well the company that I work for believe fully in the ministry of Jesus Christ so they started an online ministry tool which you can download to your iPhone, iPad or home computer as a way of increasing our walk with Christ. It is called I disciple. Jesus had followers and they were his disciple Men who were willing to put there life on the line for what they believed in. 

I often wonder how many of us are true followers of Jesus. We must be able to lead others to the truth and not lead them away from the truth. Any way this ministry tool called I disciple contains 65, 000  different Christian content. It offers devotionals, sermons, four different versions of the bible and within the next 30 days it will also offer music and ebooks.  So to those who know me, why not come into the store where I work and give I Disciple a try and increase your walk and your faith with the lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment