Saturday, March 1, 2014

Bible Inspired

Lamentations 3:21-28

21,This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.
22, It is of the Lords mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
23, They are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness. 
24, The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. 
25, The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seek him.
26, It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord. 
27, It is good for a man that he bear the yoke in his youth. 
28, He sitteth alone and keepeth silence, because he hath born it upon him.
Ok, I just read this and sometimes  I am happy in my walk with Jesus, but other times I find myself loosing hope and looking to the sky and wondering, is anyone listening to me? Lord do you care? I know that you love me but in my circumstance right now I feel lost, alone, and abandoned. It's like waking up to an unpainted house in the middle of no where with no running water, no heat nor food and being in total isolation. Your words oh Lord gives me encouragement to continue when I feel down and discouraged. There is no one else I can look to for guidance. No matter what problems I may face it is your holy word which sustains me. The discomforts in life challenges me to pray more and to also read more. I have not met a better friend than you. For the times that I disappoint you I repent and I am sorry. Lord Jesus I love you and I thank you for life, for your mercies, for your love. You are my shelter, as the psalm says, you are my rock. I don't understand everything but I know that you do. God high and mighty, the creator of all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment