Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Letting of steam!!!!!

This hellafied system which keeps poor people, the elderly and the sick in bondage. Gotta get right cause their has got to be a better way. But the only true system of government is Gods government. Mankind has truly eft up. I don't like this wicked system with shields hiding what it truly represents. So many people need to remove the blindfolds. Start thinking instead of dreaming, all I do is dream it seems. 
Dreaming of a better way, a better way for my children's children. What can I do, it seems that all I do is talk and complain. Right now I want to cry, don't ask me why. 
After reading acts and the priest being envious of Jesus it just let's me know what kind of world I live in. You sentenced an innocent man to die simply because of being envious. It is sad but how many people today do the same thing. God help us. Sitting in court right now because I did not have an ID on me. This is pure stupidity. But I suppose if someone gets in an accident and dies with no identification it would save time and a big headache trying to find out who this person is. Lord I pray for a better day, a better way when we all will see you face to face. No more evil, no more crying, no more wickedness, no more wars, no more rumors of wars, no more murders. No more guns and bombs and all these things which leads to destruction. Destruction of self, destruction of others. I am in this world, trying not to be of this world. God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment