Saturday, March 7, 2015

The Law

The Law
What side of the law am I on and who's law am I following? The decision to have an abortion goes against Gods law. If I choose to commit murder goes against Gods law. Going against his commandments is going against Gods law. There are so many things that we put above God as if he is secondary. I hope to never  let a job jeopardize my beliefs. Making a decision to feed my family is important, but it should never come between me and God. If I choose to let money become a deciding factor then I have now put money above God. We all have something that we believe in, and will take a stand for,  be it evil or good but in my house God wins. So I don't have a million dollar house and I don't drive a fancy car but my eternity should be the most important thing in every decision that I make in life.  Money buys lots of material goods but when the body becomes ill all the money in the world can't save me. If the doctor says  that I am terminal money cannot save me. It is God who gives life. It is he who prolongs our days. Don't  get me wrong, I have seen the wicked live a long and prosperous life and I have seen a humble and sincere person be cut off from this world. But whether we live to be old or we die young the soul must go back to the one who gave it to us" God". We may live 70, 80, 90 or even 100 years but that is a very short time to be on this earth. Some people who do not believe in God believes that we live and die and that is the end. Well, the  soul does not die and we all have a soul. The soul of mankind will not be destroyed until the final judgement before God, and even then the bible says that those who do not believe will be tormented in fire and brimstone. I have never seen brimstone and I don't know who has. I cannot describe it but I bet it makes hell a little more hotter. I do not want to see fire and brimstone or a place where the worm does not die.  Who will you serve. As Joshua said" as for me and my house we will serve the Lord. 


No comments:

Post a Comment