Friday, March 20, 2015

Believe!!!

Believe

Lately I have found myself walking around with a smile on my face while my heart is filled with so much doubt. I sometimes wonder how can  the wicked continue to be so wicked. They seem to get away with doing wrong and it appears that they are at peace in all their wrongdoings.
  Well today while I was around the house and getting ready for work I found myself being very doubtful about certain things in my life. Out of no where I heard a noise. The only problem is there is no one else in the house but me. I looked around me and saw nothing so I continued with what I was doing. About half an hour later I go downstairs to find that the flowers on the table had overturned and there was water all over the floor. Since I can no longer believe in ghost I told myself that it was God. In my mind it was God talking to me. He was getting my attention because he is the only one who reads our thoughts and I was having doubts about my prayers. Well" God  got my attention by letting me realize that there is nothing impossible for him to do. Just like Jesus said in the bible " when you pray you must believe. This verse is found in mark 11:24.    
Mark 15:39 also gives an account of the centurion and his faith Lord, do not trouble yourself, for I am not worthy to have you come under my roof. Therefore I did not presume to come to you. But say the word, and let my servant be healed. For I too am a man set under authority, with soldiers under me: and I say to one, "Go" and he goes; and to another, "Come," and he comes; and to my servant, "Do this," and he does it.'"

I also know someone who in past conversations told me that she does not say the same prayer over and over because she believes that her prayer has been answered so there is no reason to pray that prayer again. I do believe in God but sometimes the doubts and disappointments can be too much, but as my mother use to say" God won't give you no more than you can bear. Today I realized I needed to stop having doubts no matter the situation. Believing God now determines my future. Walking around in doubt is basically stating that God does not have the power or ability to do what he said he will do. His word tells us in Matthew 7:11 
if ye then being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children how much more will your heavenly father give good gifts unto you. My thoughts also took me to Sara and Abraham when the angel visited Sara to tell her that this time next year you will be with child. Sara laughed and denied laughing when asked by the angel. But God had made a promise to Abraham, and he is not a breaker of promises but a keeper. He is the author and finisher of our faith.  He is the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end. What God put together let no man put asunder. 

So if I want my prayers to be answered I must believe that it is already answered. If I need healing I must believe that he is able to heal me so therefore I am already healed. If I need a miracle it's already done. Believing is the key. Believing without the slightest doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment