Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Trinity!!!

The Trinity

I have heard the term Trinity, Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. I have tried to understand it and thought that I did, however I have heard different teachings in regards to the trinity.  Upon hearing it so much I decided to check it out. There has been a few people who say that the trinity is not biblical and is not found anywhere in the bible. It amazes me what we choose to accept and believe without doing our own due diligence. 
So I am reading 1st John chapter 5:7 and it states " for there are three that bear record in heaven, The Father, The Word, and The Holy Ghost, and these three are one. Verse 8; States "And there are three that bear witness in earth, The Spirit, The Water and The Blood and these three agree in one. We do acknowledge the spirit, the water and the Blood because we know that God is a spirit, he was baptized and we get baptized and he shed his blood but here is my problem. The man made trinity States " The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit. Knowing about the three who bear witness in heaven takes me back to John 1:1 because in John 1:1 it states" In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:14 States " And the Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only son, who came from the father, full of grace and truth. 
So in my opinion whomever came up with the trinity basically deceived us by deleting the importance of the Word. The Word is just as important as God, and the Holy Spirit because the word is Jesus Christ in the flesh. So by denying the Word we are denying Jesus Christ. If we really want to understand God and know the truth then we must read the Word because it also becomes flesh in our lives ( the word becomes alive) and moves. That is why the bible states"  2 Corinthians 10:4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds. When we know the Word we know the truth, and the bible once again States" God is not a man that he should lie.
The Word should be a part of our daily reading. We should not only read but we also need to apply the word in our lives. The word should be very important in our lives just like eating and sleeping. To know  that when I am down I can read a psalm and feel much better is a testament of the power of the Word which is Christ in the flesh. I am one woman and this is my opinion based on reading. Stay Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment