Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I serve a God!!!

I serve a God!!!

I serve a God who is powerful, He is the almighty God. He is the God of all Gods. I serve the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. 
I serve a God who is the great I Am that I am. He is the Lilly of the valley, He is the bright and morning star. I serve the great defender, my deliverer. I serve the God who searches the hearts and reins. 

My God does not sleep and his eyes does not slumber. He hears all things, sees all things and knows all things. If you went to the bottom of the sea, He is there, if you ascend to the highest heavens, He is there, if you escaped to the ends of the earth, He is there. 

He is unshakable,  My battle axe, My redeemer, My wonderful counselor, My provider, there is only one God and He is the everlasting King. 

No comments:

Post a Comment