Monday, January 4, 2016

Ish'i ( God Is My Husband).!!!!!

ISHI ( God is My Husband).!!!!!

In the book of Hosea God makes known to us that he is our husband. However we have played the harlot and have not honored him the way a wife should honor her husband. Yes, God is our spiritual husband meaning in all things we should seek, honor and obey him. Instead we have turned our backs and are found worshipping other gods who are not Gods. When our harvest or finances increase we praise ourselves and others instead of praising God. In the book of Hosea 2:7 & 8, it states, and she shall follow after her lovers, but she shall not overtake them; and she shall seek them, but shall not find them: then shall she say, I will go and return to my first husband; for then was it better with me than now. For she did not know that I gave her corn, and wine, and oil, and multiplied her silver and gold, which they prepared for Baal It is God who makes it all possible. 

   So many relationships are broken. Many wives refuse to allow their husbands to rule in his own house. Women are so independent that they have taken on the role of being a single parent. For Father's Day they say that they are the mother and father to their  children. A woman can never be a mother and a father to her child. She can care for her children as best as she can, but that child without his or her father will always be lacking a need of some sort.  Be it emotional, financial or whatever the case may be, a home without both parents is lacking.
  It is interesting to know that God uses a man to find an adulteress as a sign to the people. Women may not want to adhere to this, but it is the woman who sinned first.  God has given us the gift of marriage, marriage to him and marriage to each other. The same way we have walked away from him is the same way we have walked away from each other. We no longer consider God to be our first priority. Placing God at the head of our household should be first and foremost. When God is at the head of the household that house will stand. When God is not the head of that household we end up with broken marriages, broken children and broken lives. We all know the saying" a house divided must fall. 

  A harlot or an adulteress is one who has been with many men sexually. who has stepped away from her husbandry duties. She no longer listens to her husband. She wonders off to find other men to comfort her. She goes on the hilltop to worship other Gods. She encourages her husband to do the same. Now they both have turned their back on their rightful place. 

 Doesn't this mean that wives should honor their husbands the way they honor God, and husbands should honor their wives the way God honors us. Can we walk out on God and forget that he is our God. If God is the head of the household then why are there so many broken relationships. God should be the rightful head of the household then comes our earthly husband. For not having God as our first love and spiritual husband there are consequences to be paid. 

  Hosea 2:9,10,11,12,13  Therefore will I return, and take away my corn in the time thereof, and my wine in the season thereof, and will recover my wool and my flax given to cover her nakedness. And now will I discover her lewdness in the sight of her lovers, and none shall deliver her out of mine hand. I will also cause all her mirth to cease, her feast days, her new moons, and her sabbaths, and all her solemn feast. And I will destroy her vines and her fig trees, whereof she hath said, " These are my rewards that my lovers have given me: and I will make them a forest, and the beast of the field shall eat them. And I will visit upon her the days of ba'al-im, wherein she burned incense to them, and she decked herself with her earrings and her jewels, and she went after her lovers, and forgot me, saith the Lord. There are also consequences for being an adulterer and a harlot to our earthly husbands. When families, marriages and relationships break apart we no longer can keep things together. Finances gets ruined, couples fight and argue, love is gone from the relationship, and worst of all,  society breaks down. 

 So let us return to our first husband because he is coming for his bride. 2 Corinthians 11:1-4  Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me. For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have betrothed you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtlety, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. For if he that cometh preach another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him. 
Isaiah 62:5 for as a young man marries a young woman, so shall your sons marry you, and as the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so shall your God rejoice over you. 

Hosea 2:16 And it shall be in that day, saith the Lord, that thou shalt call me Ish'i; and shalt call me no more  Ba'al-i.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment