Thursday, January 28, 2016

Refusing to believe in Christ but believes in satan!!!!

Refusing to believe in Christ but believes in satan. 

Is there life? As long as there is life there is death. Is there good? Then I suppose as long as there is good there is evil. Is it possible to have one without the other? Yes it is, but not in this world. We must remember that back in Genesis before Adam and Eve disobeyed God that was how things were. Some people want to credit satan with giving us the light to see; to see what? They call him the light bearer. In the beginning before we were created he was the light bearer, however jealousy and envy changed all of that. How can one be greater that the one who made or created you. In his mind, he will be like the most high, he will ascend above Gods throne. What God was he talking about. So God gives us free will to do as we please. Why would I give thanks to the created being, the one who is created just like me. Satan certainly is not the creator. I prefer Gods plan much better. To worship satan instead of God would be like listening to my dumb friends from school about life instead of my parents who wants the best for me. 
  I only wish that people would examine this situation. Satan is a liar and a deceiver. He tells some truth and gives lies also. The bible says that he is the father of all lies. So if someone likes to lie, and likes being lied to, then I understand why they may find him to be ok. To those who are seeking truth, balance and harmony in their life then I believe that choosing Christ would be the wiser choice. Jesus said " I come that you may have life and have it more abundantly. 
  As surely as there is a God there is a devil, as surely as there is heaven, there is hell, as surely as there is life there is death, as surely as there is wrong there is right, as surely as there is north there is south, as surely as there is black there is white and everything else in between. 
  Yes God gave us free will, but not free will to sin and do as we please, because in every decision that we make there are consequences. My reason for being alive is not because of satan. So why would I honor him. He is definitely not the reason this world was created. Satan did not sacrifice his son for me to have eternal life with God, The only thing that I see satan doing is wreaking havoc in my life and the life of many others. I have never heard any stories of satan performing any miracles. I have not heard of him healing anyone, I was told however that he goes up and down the earth seeking who he may devour. Since he once lived in heaven then he knows all about heaven. Maybe that is why he tries to hinder us from getting there, because he can no longer ascend there. The opening to heaven has been totally closed shut to him and the Angels who rebelled with him. Jude 1:6 And the Angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness 
unto the judgement of the great day.
  Win or loose, I like to be on the winning side. I don't see my God loosing so I intend to be on the winning side. Jesus went to the cross but not because he lost. He went to the cross because of our sins and to redeem us back to the father. Jesus said" John 10:18 No man taketh my life from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have the power to lay it down and to take it up again. This commandment I received of my father. So Jesus is the first resurrection. 1 Corinthians 15:20-23 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the first fruits of them that slept. For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the first fruits;  after-ward they that are Christ's at his coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment