Saturday, January 4, 2014

Believing His Word

Christ within is about Jesus within me. After reading the bible for so many years and believing without a doubt that it is true( yes changes have been made) I have come to the understanding that as a follower of Christ Jesus, I  must keep is word and allow him to guide my Steps.

Since there are so many different translations of the bible I guess it is up to every bible believing person of faith to try and get as close to the original version as possible without losing the actual meaning of this great and wonderful book called The Holy Bible.

Sometimes it can be difficult to maintain our faith in Jesus Christ. Many times I have prayed for strength to continue in my struggles and not to lose faith. The more I pray the more dilemma I seem to encounter. Well" I have learned that it is not my problems and circumstance that hinder me but my own disbelief .

When I am faced with difficulties I forget that I do not serve a God that is made of wood and stone but I serve the Living God. The God who hears, sees, and knows all things.
Mathew 23:37 states! Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophet and stonest them which are sent to thee. How often would I have gathered thy children together as the hen gathered her chickens under her wings, and ye would not. This passage tells me just how much the Lord loves us and would like to save us all but we are unwilling due to our disbelief.
Ezekiel 18:32 also states! 
For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone says the Lord, wherefore repent and live. 
Mathew 24:35 states!
Heaven and earth will pass away but my words will never pass away. These passages helps me with my daily walk with Christ. These passages tells me that his word is true, his love for us is true and  God desires for us to repent so that he should not get angry and punish or destroy us.

We are living in an era where many are trying to dispute the word of God. There are many religions and beliefs but only one God. Alpha and Omega, The Beginning and the End.

No comments:

Post a Comment