Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Fervent Heat.

The planets say” I knew this day would one day come, but I never knew it would come this soon. I am ready!! The earth say” I have been building a wall of fire underneath me for quite some time and it is brewing.. Man calls it the ring of fire. The earth says” I am tired and I am ready to blow”. The sun says” I have risen early each morning for thousands of years. I have watched mankind each day, and each day they do the same thing. They have not repented, they keep getting worse in their sins and wickedness. The sun says” I am tired of rising and giving them heat so that they can live and have their food and plants grow.” I am getting old and I am ready to fall. The moon says” you can’t leave me up here by myself. You know we all need each other because we work together. The stars say” if you all blow up and fall to the earth then we have no other choice but to join you because we definitely cannot do this by our self. Finally all the planets say ” Well, I suppose it is time, let’s do this.

 

Even the elements understand that they must work together. They have an order ordained by God, but humans refuse to follow the laws of God. Will the elements and every thing in them fall slowly over a period of time or will they fall suddenly. Who on earth will be able to withstand that heat. We can barely handle 98 degrees much less all the elements at once. Whoever says that there is no heaven or hell needs to reconsider. The earth will melt in fervent heat. That day will be the day of the Lord and his decision as to when this will take place. 2 Peter 3:10 but the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 2 Peter 3:11 seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment