Thursday, April 9, 2015

Woe unto you lawyers!!!!

Woe unto you lawyers !! For ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves and them that were  entering in ye hindered. Luke 11:52 This passage says a lot. For those who are seeking to enter into Gods kingdom they are not being told the truth of the word. They are being lied to and misled by others who themselves has no desire to enter nor do they care about the true gospel of Jesus Christ. I suppose they equal to the verse which describes them as wolves in sheep's clothing. Saints, followers of Christ and believers of the bible really need to pay attention. 
  Whenever we decide to go to church we go because our soul needs to be fed. We need sustenance. When I found myself running to church I was in despair. I felt lost. Like a guy at sea without a raft or anchor to uphold me. I was drowning in anger, sadness,and  pain.  The misconceptions of life and how my life is supposed to be and not how it actually is was a bit too much to handle. Those problems which has me wondering why am I here? What is my purpose? Is God there, or here? Why me? Why am I going through what I am going through. How can I make things different? There seems to be this wall and I cant get through or cross over. This invisible wall is very real. It is so real that I had dreams about it many nights. So I found a church in my neighborhood to attend. For some odd reason while going to this church I felt more lost than ever. It has been years since I last stepped inside a church and something is very different. I did not feel like church was a place of refuge as I once did. I felt that Satan was now in full control of the church. My place of refuge was now the devils playground. So I started to listen to televised sermons and I was totally not pleased . So in my journey looking and searching for truth I started to read my bible more. I realized that in order to find God I had to do my part. Just going to the house of worship once or twice a week was not enough to have a close relationship with my creator. I am not saying that all churches has turned the other way but a lot of them have.I needed something or someone to remind me that no matter the situation God will see me through. His word says" put your trust in him. So I had to put my trust in God and try and block out the false teachings that I was experiencing. I heard a televangelist made this statement. He is blessed because he has a big beautiful house, cars and his finances are in order. I thought to myself. Is he saying that if 
Someone is poor then they are not blessed. I was poor at the time and  I am still poor. I thought of others who were less fortunate than myself. People in Africa, India, and third world countries are substantially poorer than Americans. Would this mean that they are cursed because they are poor. Jesus specifically said that we would always have the poor among us. Economist would say that a lack of education causes poverty. Which I can see that, however I do not believe that education is the real reason we have so many poor countries with poorer people. 

Now a days it is normal for pastors to tell their congregation to send them some money in order to be blessed. Just recently one pastor asked for $300.00 from each parishioner. " He needs a plane that cost $65,000,000. How many houses and schools could be built with that amount of money. How many poverty stricken children could he feed with that amount of money. Looks like many pastors have gone the way of seeking profits instead of preaching the true word. So many watered down gospel, bible toting 666 ministers running around pretending to be true apostles of Christ. They were around in Jesus's day and they are very prevalent now. 
Christ word in Matthew 7:7 states  ask and it shall be given unto you, seek, and ye shall find, knock, and it shall be opened unto you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment